Jump to content
Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:04 PM
Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:20 PM
PUP = Potentially Unwanted Program. Usually you download these with other programs -
Please keep Updating and using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Full Scans.
Just to check that these are only small infections please run these -
Please download and run RKill by Grinler. A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
If a log is produced, save it, or post it back here -
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button. (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* NOW - Click on the Clean button. (only once)
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
+ Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Once you finish the Clean and your computer reboots, you can post a log here if you wish. Next re-open the program to uninstall it and remove all items in quarantine.
Just hit the Uninstall button to remove it -
Thank You -
Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:14 PM
Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:15 PM
Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:53 PM
I would suggest running JRT as well.
Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life. You never know when one will leave you.
07/09/17 I have had a free account with Photobucket for over a decade which I've used to host images in my canned speeches. A little over two weeks ago Photobucket changed the their Term of Service. This resulted in those with a free account being required to upgrade to their most expensive account ($399. per year) in order to be able to post third party images hosted at their website. All of my images have been restricted and or deleted. I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users