Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem please help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IGitrDunn

IGitrDunn

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Ok I have a spankin new computer that doesn't seem to want to work properly. I got it out of the box followed the setup instructions. Then installed webroot antivirus before doing anything. They downloaded a game league of legends and google chrome. But that isn't the problem, the problem is when I connect to the Internet it will connect sometimes. Other times it will load half the page and then sit at the loading screen forever. Other times it won't load at all. Then I quit the browser start a new one and then sometimes it will load and sometimes it won't. I have a hp laptop with windows 8 on a wireless connection. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 IGitrDunn

IGitrDunn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

Also, I have my Xbox plugged into my computer and my wireless sharing options on so that I can connect to xbox live through my computer and I can connect to Xbox live perfectly fine. Also I have ie and chrome and both experience the same problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users