Download Avast and install it. Open Avast and click on Update, after Avast has been updated run a scan with it.
If infections are detected click on Scan History, this is found at the bottom of the page toward the right side. Copy and past this in your next post.
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.
2) When the installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Then click on Finish.
3) MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
4) Click on perform Quick Scan, then click on the Scan button.
If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
5) The scan will now begin, this may take some time to complete so please be patient.
6) When the scan is finished click on Show Results to display all objects found.
7) Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
8) Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
Make sure that every item shown in the results has a check mark in the box next to it, then click on Remove Selected.
9) When removal is completed, a log will open in Notepad.
This log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of the log in your next post, then exit MBAM.
Important: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Reagardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
Please copy the Malwarebytes log and paste it in your next post.
Please download and install Speccy
to provide us with information about your computer. When the FileHippo website opens, click on Download latest version
in the upper right pane.
When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.
Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.
The following screen will appear, click on Yes.
The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.
In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste. This will load a link to the Speccy log.
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files
Click on Go to start the scan. Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.