Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hooking Cable TV Into Laptop then Out to TV?!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 liamfinn

liamfinn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 AM

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

I know this sounds crazy but I want to be able to play physical healing type subliminal messages while I watch TV, I am currently running a free software program that does this on my laptop. But I spend MANY more hours watching TV than on my laptop so I am wondering if there is a way to first run cable tv into my laptop so I can also be playing the subliminal app which flashes messages on my screen THEN run all of that out to my TV via an HDMI cable. Would LOVE to hear about a cheap solution to this! Thanks in advance!

IMPORTANT - my question comes from my very limited knowledge of computers, if there is a workaround or any other way to accomplish what I'm after please let me know, thanks!!

Moderator note: Duplicate in Windows 7 forum deleted, as having multiples of the same topic is confusing.

Edited by Platypus, 26 December 2013 - 07:04 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users