Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Javascript/system files corrupted in windows 8.1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cobra11Murderer

Cobra11Murderer

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

ok, ive tried to register the jscript.dll and jscript9.dll because i was having issues with skype not loading at all due to javascript not working.. did that and it still doesn't work.. I also reset internet explorer 11 and made sure scripting was enabled and still a no go. So I decided to run sfc /scannow only to be told this

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.

so i booted in to safemode and still the same thing comes up.. if you need the log ill gladly past it, fair warning its LONG!

also I got the sfcdetails log that ill go ahead and attach, anyone that can help me out? thanks in advanced

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Cobra11Murderer

Cobra11Murderer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

I want to also say nothing has worked.. everytime it says it repaires them the problem still persists, and now can not open the windows store, settings app or anything of the sorts..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users