Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Autoruns

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vikki41

vikki41

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 06 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

Hi,
Today is my first day to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:
When I first entered, I saw the notice about the Autoruns program- and downloaded it.

I've read the Q & A you have posted, and noticed I have a listing in mine for nwiz.exe :flowers: (trying nott to panic lol)

But , even after reading the posted info, I'm still confused as to if mine is the 'right one or the wrong one'
????????
Can you please look at this and tell me __ sorry for the confusion !

nwizNVIDIA nView Wizard, Version 29.42 NVIDIA Corporation c:\windows\system32\nwiz.exe

Thank you!
~Vikki~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 PM

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:56 AM

Yours is the right one..:thumbsup:

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users