Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Reverts/Jumps Back to Desktop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 acheronn

acheronn

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

I have an annoying issue with my laptop. The focus reverts to the desktop about once ever 20 mins or so. It is very annoying because any application has it's focus taken away and I'm reverted to the previous active window.

I'm not sure if there is a virus or something causing the problem. Would someone please help me solve this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 AM

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

Not really following.  What are you meaning by that the "focus" is being taken away from the current window that you are in.  Are you using Windows Ease of Access Magnifier?  What program is it that you are in, that window ends up being taken over by another program.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 AM

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Are you saying that what ever program you have open will close leaving you with only the desktop?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users