Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Funny thing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 corpors

corpors

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

It’s really strange to my iPad! I have upgraded my iPad to the ios7. When I was playing Zuma Space Travel and it did have the audio effects. However, while using TS talking with my friends, they couldn’t hear even a letter?! How could this happen? What’s the problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Felipe2237

Felipe2237

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

Try resetting your device, it usually solves all problems. Press and hold both the power button and home button till the screen flashes, then let go. It is basically a hard power off.

Unofficial iOS Genius

#3 LilBambi

LilBambi

• Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Helped in a similar issue with my iPhone too. 

Bambi
AKA Fran
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#4 Felipe2237

Felipe2237

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Glad to know I could help!

Unofficial iOS Genius

#5 LilBambi

LilBambi

• Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Sorry, I meant I used the same process several months ago and it worked for me as well. Just supporting what you were suggesting, Felipe. 

Bambi
AKA Fran
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users