Welcome to BP Kskrub66. I'm going to ask you to do a few scans so we can see what's going on.
Please downloa Mini Toolbox d MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files
Click on Go to start the scan. Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.
Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- System Restore
- Security Center/Action Center
- Windows Update
- Windows Defender
- Other Services
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
This info will let us know what may be happening on your system. Thank you.