Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

software installer in vista

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Armstrong69

Armstrong69

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hi everyone

I had a program that when i installed with him other programs it says me

that files i was installing.It did a copy of the files installed.

In the uninstalling the program with this copy delete all the files that i had installed.

Well,the matter is that i can´t remenber what is the program.It was shareware i think.

i´m looking for in google but i can´t find nothing.

Anyone knows what is the program or any similar?

or anyone knows the definition for this type of programs for that i can looking for in google?

Greetings

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 PM

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

Without know what this program is or what type it is so we could guess at what it is you will not get much help.

Look in the download section of your browser, if you download this and installed it you should be able to find it there.

Alternatively, you could right click on the start orb, choose Open Windows Explorer, click on Downloads to see if you can find it there.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Armstrong69

Armstrong69
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hi Arachibutyrophobia,it´s revo pro.Thanks for your answer.

Greetings

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 PM

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Revo has a function called Backup Manager.  You can access the manual for information on its use here, look at page 

#35.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users