Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Spazztastic

Spazztastic

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

Hello everyone my name is Tory and I've been working as a plumber for just under 14 years now. My love for electronics and technology started on Christmas Day when I got my 1st Nintendo. I remember being so excited while unwrapping it but that excitement quickly faded when I got all the components out of the box and realized I couldn't hook it up because my parents didn't have the correct adaptor on the old VHF/UHF boob tube. I spent much of that afternoon figuring out the solution but figure it out I did. Ever since then I've enjoyed having as good of an understanding of electronics as I could.

It all started with an iPod touch which oddly enough I don't have any more after returning it due to too many issues with it but I now have:

iPad mini 16gb wi-fi+AT&T
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5s
Airport express
Apple TV
MacBook Air
MacBook Pro

So much of my questions will be on these products but there are still a couple pcs around that may act up er shall I say will act up. Nice to meet u all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users