Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mako

Mako

• Malware Response Team
  • 238 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Hello everyone,

I know Bleeping Computer already a long time but just now i found the time to create an account. Since a few years I'm interested in malware removal and thus I followed an education program. Now that I'm graduated I help several users on mostly Dutch forums.

I'm from Belgium and 20 years old. Most of my time I spend studying, I’m a student physiotherapy at the University of Ghent. In my free time I like to do some sports like judo, climbing or swimming. Or on a lazier day: playing games and wandering around the internet.  :busy:

This forum contains a lot of useful information and has a very good reputation so why wouldn’t I join this community? :)

Anything else you want to know? Shoot!

Greets,
Mako

Edited by Mako, 22 December 2013 - 04:36 AM.

Regards,

Mako

Member of UNITE Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Noticed any spelling or grammar errors in my reply? Please feel free to point them out to me, I'm always eager to learn. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users