Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

David Blaine In Fishbowl In Nyc

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 PM

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:45 AM

Took a walk by the magician last nite. He's on Columbus ave,btween 63 & 64 th , if your in the area. he's loking a bit shriveled. He's been in there since May 1 and will be there til May 8. When he''ll try to hold his breath in the tank for over 4 minutes. I don't know he handles it,being cooped up. I need to get out of my car after 3 hours of driving. it's wild tho' to se him there. It's kinda freaky, well so is he. I 've seen him do some freaky things.

If you don't know him his site is http://www.davidblaine.com/
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 PM

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:37 AM

You have to admire the guy.

Magic has always been special. I think hes great if not a little scary!!

#3 Matt169

Matt169

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:01 AM

Thanks for the link

Yeah read some news articles online

Well its different to some of the other stuff he has done, i mean he has oxygen and food this time around although yes the part of being stuck in a bubble would drive anyone mad

I dont know if his site will allow hotlinking but if it works look at his hands ...

Posted Image

the part of his site with the news and this ..

http://72.32.48.156/blog/?sectionid=1

#4 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:29 AM

Gosh, and I thought my hands were shrivelled after half an hour in the bath! :thumbsup:

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 12:12 PM

That guy is crazy world record or not do something else....

#6 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 12:44 PM

Man, his skin is giong to be soooooooooooooooooore.....

It's gotta sting like a !^%#& when your hands are that badly shriveled....

#7 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:32 PM

Wow wonder what the rest of him looks like? I mean like his arms and head...ooooo It looks like a dead persons hand.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,430 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:53 PM

He looks like if you're not careful you'd pull his skin off.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:43 PM

What some people will do for the almighty dollar...hype!

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,430 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:50 PM

Well he lasted 7 min 8 sec. Didn't set the record at 9 min. But man that's a long time. Especially after being under water for a week on IV food and minimal sleep. Plus he had to unchain himself after 5 min. If he didn't have that extra motion he may have done it. I think he got beat by having to hold those chains. Used up a bit more oxygen. I was a bit surprised he even went that long in a weakened state.

#11 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 PM

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:21 AM

I still say well done :thumbsup:

It shows he actually is human after all :flowers:

#12 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:28 AM

Saw David Blaine once on British daytime tv..was the funniest interview I had ever seen....he literally said very little..just kept staring then showed everyone the 'all seeing eye ' on his palm...priceless..guy that was interviewing him was having a hard time keeping a straight face cos he was aksing him questions and getting absolutely no responses..just blank looks!! Wish i could find a link to that particular interview...if anyone else can do have a look at it !! :thumbsup:

ps. It was on Breakfast Tv and the interviewer was Eammon Holmes..shall look it out anyway see if i can find it! :flowers:
Posted Image
Of all the things Ive lost...I miss my mind the most!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users