Hi. This tutorial is to create a link to files/programs that can be open via Run (Windows Key+R)
Warning: This tutorial will involve working in C:\windows folder, do this only if you know what you are doing.
Note: If your program is listed in Add/Remove programs, then you have no need to do this, you can run it with its executable name, but if you wants to make it easier, then you can follow this.
1. Go to your file/program.
2. Right click at it then Send to > Desktop (Create Shortcut).
3. Go to desktop, the shortcut will be there, rename it like you want and right click at it then Cut.
4. Go to C:\windows folder and paste your shortcut in it. Its now finished.
5. Try it by go to Run (Windows Key+R), type in shortcut name you create in step 3 and press OK.
6. If file/program open, then everything is done, if not, check your shortcut name and try again.
This is very good thing if you use Run a lot.