Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Calibrating color on second monitor

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bill_in_Texas

Bill_in_Texas

• Members
  • 185 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

Does Win 7 allow calibrating color on each monitor separately on a dual monitor setup? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 674 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Have you tried the controls on the monitors themselves?

#3 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

You have to select that monitor from display properties, then you can calibrate that one to your heart's content.

#4 Bill_in_Texas

Bill_in_Texas
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 185 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Yes I have gotten everything I can out of them.

You have to select that monitor from display properties, then you can calibrate that one to your heart's content.

I will try that.  Not being use to having two monitors I wasn't sure the controls were specific to each monitor and didn't want to change my main.  Thanks.

#5 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

Yes I have gotten everything I can out of them.

I will try that.  Not being use to having two monitors I wasn't sure the controls were specific to each monitor and didn't want to change my main.  Thanks.
It works the same way as if you only had one monitor, but you need to remember that you choose the correct one, when making changes to it in the Display properties in control Panel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users