Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD occurs after I log in to my account

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Valree

Valree

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. There was no problem few months ago, but nearly 4 or 5 months ago I started to take BSODs. I'm using this PC as a home theater, like a bluray, dvd player. So I didn't downloaded any harmful or erring program or software (I believe so..) except media players and codecs. I also changed its RAM with my daily use PC's, but it ended up with BSOD again. I also tried to restore system to another day (to June - 6 moths earlier and I'm sure in June it was working fine) I believe it's driver error because it does not occur in safe mode. Ah and I need to add this: nothing happens if you won't enter your account, no crash, no BSOD.

There are two types of error indicated in BSOD; Stop: 0x1E and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Stop: 0x1. I don't know what trigger which one, but I don't get both of them in safe mode(also in safe mode with network)

I had no sound in safe mode, so I thought it might be sound card driver problem and disabled it. After disabling and rebooting PC normally, I got BAD_POOL_CALLER Stop 0xc2 instead. I think it is not the graphic card's driver because it is on-board.

I don't know what to do right now. I have no clue, nothing left in my hand

Pictures od BSODs:

cylo.jpg

m3gc.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  When the  FileHippo website opens, click on Download latest version in the upper left pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Valree

Valree
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

I downloaded and ran Speccy but it does not show CPU, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics details. In summary, under these sections, it says "Cannot initialize SPC dll"

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

That happens at times...please post the link to the snapshot, as requested.

Louis

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,391 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Since the problem doesn't reoccur in Safe Mode let do a Clean Boot to see if we can find the culprit.

***This is a diagnotic tool for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.  This will not repair your computer, but it may point to where the problem lies so that a repair can be made.***

Warning:  Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your anitivius disabled until the process is ended.  For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.

Step 1

(1)  Click on the Start orb startorb_zps06e1f985.png, then type msconfig.exe in the Search programs and files box.  

(2)  When msconfig is seen in the pane above the search box and under Programs, right click on it, then click on Run as administrator.

msconfig2_zps2e854ee3.png

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation. 

Step 2

(1)  Click on the General tab.   

(2)  Click the Selective startup option. 

(3)  Remove the check mark in the Load startup items  check box. 

Cleanboot_zps3b042516.png

Step 3

(1)  Click on the Services tab. 

(2)  Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running. 

(3)  Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list, then click on Apply, then OK.  Click on Restart in the window that opens.

Caution:  By disabling the Services your antivirus will not be active, for this reason I suggest that this process not be run while online.

cleanboot16_zps67072642.png

If the problem does not reoccur after the reboot continue with the process of elemination to find the Service which is causing this in Option A.  If the problem does reoccur after the reboot go to Option B.

Option A

**The following is a process of elimination to find the Service or Startup item that is causing your problem**.  

*  If the problem does not reoccur after the restart go back to Services and place check marks in half of the boxes and restart the computer.  

*  If the problem still does not continue return to Services and remove the check marks that were added, then place check marks in the remaining half of the boxes and restart the computer.

If the problem resumes after a restart in one of these halves, you will procede with this process in the half where the problem occurs.  If this does not continue in either half you should repeat this process in Sartup

*  In the half of the Services that the problem is found, remove one check mark at a time and restart the computer to see if that  is the Service causing the problem.  Continue to do this with the Services untill the service causing this problem is  found.

Option B

Search Startup itmesIf the problem is not found in Services, remove all of the check marks, click on the Startup tab and repeat the search process there.

Caution:  If this is a laptop, make sure, you do NOT disable any keyboard, or touchpad entries.

If this problem is found post the Service or Startup item that is causing it. 

To clear tthis item run the System Configuration Utility, then click on the check box to clear the item.

To open the System Configuration Utility:

(1) Click on the Start orb startorb_zps06e1f985.png.

(2)  Click on Control Panel

(3)  Click on Administrative Tools.  

(4)  Double click on System Configuration.

If the Service or Startup item is identified please include it in your next post. 

When you are finished, click on the General tab in System Configuration, then click on Normal Startup, click on OK, then restart your computer.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 Valree

Valree
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

Ok that was the clearest post I have ever seen :)

It was the Eset Smart Security. I think something went wrong with its drivers. I uninstalled it and my PC is working absolutely fine again.

Thank you, you made my day :)

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,391 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Glad to be able to help. :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users