Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser or aspx issue?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lukel03

lukel03

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

I was going to apply for a tech support job at http://www.celgard.com/job-listings.aspx , but I do not see any jobs open on this page. 

The guy I know had access to an internal computer for this site and said that it was showing up for him. I've tried viewing it using windows, linux, and my iphone. I've used chrome, iexplorer, firefox, and safari. All of these show nothing. 

Either I need to rethink this career opportunity or there is some funky aspx intranet/internet thing that I don't know about. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks, 
Luke

p.s. If you guys go to that link and see open job positions then I'm completely confused. Let me know if you see any jobs posted please. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

I see no opening. It is possible it is open for internal applicants only.

#3 lukel03

lukel03
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

I see no opening. It is possible it is open for internal applicants only.

Ok, thank you. Do you know if .aspx has the power itself to do that? He sent me a screenshot. The human resources cleric even told me to apply online there. Maybe I could get some brownie points for the job if they made some kind of technical mistake. :)

jeffcellgard.png

#4 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

what job is it?

#5 lukel03

lukel03
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

technical support analyst.

entry level IT job

#6 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

I saw that on indeed.com

Id go there.

#7 lukel03

lukel03
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

ok thanks again. 

I'd really like to know some kind of extra information to give them if anyone has an idea what is the problem. They have my resume. I was just curious why it was doing that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users