Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With My Video Ipod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dyrbooker

Dyrbooker

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 05 May 2006 - 11:51 PM

I bought a 30 gig. video Ipod and have just been putting music on it, however I've moved on to putting books on and I can't figure out how to put the book into the audiobook file in my Ipod. The book just goes into the music playlist in a file just like the music. I read that if I can put it into the correct place then the book will just start playing from were it left off everytime I go in. Also I would like to start taking advantage of the features that I spent my 300 bucks for. Therefore if someone could tell me how to put a movie on that will be my next quest.

Why do they sell this thing that is supposed to have all these features that you can't figure out how to use. Is this just an Apple scam? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 AM

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:58 AM

iPod shuffle: Playing audio books and podcasts

Frequently asked questions about viewing and syncing video with iTunes and iPod

#3 ryan_w_quick

ryan_w_quick

• Members
  • 488 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:55 AM

http://www.nurs.or.jp/~calcium/3gpp/

This is a link for 3GP Converter. Converts many different video files. You will first need to set the converter to English, then for Ipod. ( Because it has many different settings, like one for psp, which is what I use.) After it is all set up, you just drag and drop the filed into the box. Once it is finished, it can now be played in the Ipod.
"To do less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine

"The things you own end up owning you." Tyler Durden

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

#4 Dyrbooker

Dyrbooker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

Thank you for tje 3gp converter link. How do I set it to english and then to Ipod. right now everything is in another language. So I can't tell what I'm doing?

#5 Dyrbooker

Dyrbooker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:34 PM

Well I figured out how to set it to english and Ipod. But I'm still having problems draging the DVD files into the Drag and Drop window. Could you help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users