Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Citrix Reciever Troubleshooting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 disman00911

disman00911

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

I'm not sure if anyone in this forum is familiar with Citrix Receiver.  I need it to gain access to a web server so I can work on assignments.  I am having a hard time having Citrix Receiver to work properly.  Whenever I try to download Citrix I get one of the two following error messages:

"The requested operation has failed. To see more information, click View Log. Contact the help desk and provide the log information."

"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicated a problem with this package. The error code is 2738."

I also have a hard time trying to uninstall and then re-installing Citrix Receiver without getting an error message. The problem must be something inside my Vista computer but I can't figure out what.  I used numerous cleaning software to fix up my computer and I'm still getting the same error message whenever I try to open up Citrix Receiver.  I can't figure out what drivers are missing or corrupted.  

I need help.  thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 baderdossary

baderdossary

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

I tried a lot of solutions, but what worked for me is to extract all the .msi Files from the .exe package using 7-Zip program, then Install them Individually. Hope it helps who got stuck like I was icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users