Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You Tube Uploads

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Erin Walsh

Erin Walsh

• Banned Spammer
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

Okay.  I've been uploading videos to You Tube for about 5 years now.  I did upgrade my camera to an HD Sony professional MC 5...it's great, with built in hard drive, which makes it easier to capture to my editing program. However, I don't know if it is something You Tube has done with all of their upgrades in the last few years or my new system, but now when I attempt to upload a .mov file it takes up to 15 hours for a relatively small clip.  (i.e. 12 mb file)  Most times I wait for the upload, only to find it has failed at the very end.  This used to be so easy.  I have the upgraded account with You Tube that should be able to upload video files that are high def with no problem. Thanks for any input or feedback.

Edited by hamluis, 17 December 2013 - 12:46 PM.
Moved from Photo Albums/Images to Web Browsing/Email, etc. - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,902 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

You might take a look at related posts, Google Links and https://www.google.com/#q=cannot+upload+.mov+files+to+youtube .

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 17 December 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#3 Erin Walsh

Erin Walsh
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Good search results...now, I've got my work cut out for me.  Just need to spend some time trying some different things and doing some troubleshooting.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I'll let you know if I get a good fix to share....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users