Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 7 keeps re installing.. again and again

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 artash101

artash101

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

i just installed windows 7 on my hp touchsmart 520 pc. im installing the windos 7 on a new clean sata 1tb hard drive. but theirs a major problem and i cant figure it out. i finish installing windows 7 and it says your computer has to restart several times. when the install finishes, the computer restarts and just start to install it again. idk what to do so please can you guys help me asap. ive had a problem with this computer the second i got this hard drive and im sick of trying to install windows 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 artash101

artash101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

i just installed windows 7 on my hp touchsmart 520 pc. im installing the windos 7 on a new clean sata 1tb hard drive. but theirs a major problem and i cant figure it out. i finish installing windows 7 and it says your computer has to restart several times. when the install finishes, the computer restarts and just start to install it again. idk what to do so please can you guys help me asap. ive had a problem with this computer the second i got this hard drive and im sick of trying to install windows 

im also not using a flashdrive or anything

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,742 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

When the system gets ready to reboot...simply remove the CD/DVD from the optical drive.

After the system boots into Windows...go back and change the boot options from the optical drive as first device...to the hard drive as first device.

Louis

#4 compuease

compuease

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

When you see this picture do NOT press any key..

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users