Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toolbar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eluzion

Eluzion

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:23 PM

Well I was on the internet, and I tried to click something and I must've grabbed on to my toolbar, and now it's all bent outta shape, it's completely off the bottom, it's on the left hand side of my screen, and will not go down to the bottom, it just won't resize again, can somebody help me out, I can provide a screen shot if necessary, please help quick it's getting annoying.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eluzion

Eluzion
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:40 PM

Nevermind, figured it out myself.

#3 Herk

Herk

• Members
  • 1,609 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

Those can be fun sometimes. You have to grab just the right spot to move it.

#4 kenith

kenith

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:19 AM

My sister spent three weeks with task bar up at the top of screen before she decided to ask for help...lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users