Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Purchase template

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 toolmant1964

toolmant1964

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Purchase Template

My budget for the new computer is:  $ 500 w/out monitor

What are the primary uses for this computer (IE: mail, web browsing, programming, games, etc)  The computers are for my Kids 7 and 11

What software do you intend on using on the computer?  What ever comes on the computer for now.

Do you play games? If so, what type of games?  7 year old plays games such as mindcraft but will start doing more on this.  Into infamous and black ops on the x box. Etc. so buying for future as well

Do you tend to have a lot of programs running at the same time, or do you close every program when you are done using it?  They run lots of programs at once just because they forget to close them, there not multitasking, just constantly clicking on new items.

Do you store a lot of pictures or music on the computer? There will be pictures and games stored.

Looking for help with what processor. I am looking for 3ghz or better with 6 to 8 g memory with 500 to 1tb storage. Need some help with what computer from box store to get, everything is running together. I just want them to get a good computer for Christmas.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users