Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 7 ultimate no network control drivers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wyld4wit

wyld4wit

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

I just got a toshiba c650 laptop with windows 7 ultimate (64bit) installed. All of the drivers are installed except the network controller and the ethernet controller. I can't seem to find any links or info. leading me in the right direction. Can anyone tell me where to find the correct drivers? In the device manager,under network controller properties,it doesn't even name the manufacturer,or the driver details or properties. 

PLEASE HELP. Thank you!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

Have you seen this link? http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=2733919

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users