Posted 05 May 2006 - 06:56 PM
Delete your temporary Internet files and cookies. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel
- Double-click Internet Options.
- Click the Temporary Internet Files, click the Settings button.
- Then click the Delete Cookies button and confirm this decision by clicking Yes at the next prompt.
- Next click the Delete Files button and confirm this decision by clicking Yes at the next prompt.
- Click OK to apply these settings.
- Now shutdown and restart your computer and test your connection to see if this has resolved the problem
How do I get help? Who is helping me?
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook