Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction of a BOOMER

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,845 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 PM

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

Having been refered here by another forum that appears to be on the way out.  I find a very interesting cross section of members and topics. 

Having started my education in electronics before transistors and worked as an engineer across a wide field of manufacture, assembly, test and finally field service.  Now retired but still nurturing a cross secction of long time clients where barter and trade make the work enjoyable and more than profitable. My user name was a mixture of initials, date and the car at the time 1989, things have changed much since then but it stays the same.  The ISP experience has so far been painless until I switched to AT&T U-verse.  I'm going back to Comcast for internet only, the TV is on outside antenna now and will stay there.  The phone is the landline, twisted pair, never goes out.I've serviced all manner of electric/electronic machine control panels, installed, tested and programed motor controlcenter panels and programmed Moducom controllers.  Onsite experiences have ranged from surveys of high tension power lines with infra-red from a helicopter to surveys of control panels 4400 feet underground in a silver mine. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users