Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems With Earbuds Port.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brandon Young

Brandon Young

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

I plug In my Earbuds and when I go to watch something with sound I cant hear anything. I use the help things with the laptop and That Didnt help. So I went to the dell driver update site and put my service tag in and then downloaded a few things but It still didnt help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 goldfist

goldfist

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

Have you tried the earbuds in another device to verify that they are good working condition? Also have you checked in audio properties to make sure audio is enabled and volume level is set to a middle volume setting so you dont blast your ears if it suddenly works? Can you plug another headset into the computer to see if the port itself has the issue if you dont have another device to plug the earbuds into to also verify that there is no audio from the computer or the earbuds are in fact bad?

#3 Brandon Young

Brandon Young
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

I have Tried them they Work I just bought them branch new.......I reset My laptop and I want to install new audio Drivers but don't know how to....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users