Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nano Bridge from ubnt - low ccq

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mareczek89

mareczek89

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

Hello all,

I have connected to new ISP, for acces to network i use nanobridge m5 like on ZESTAW III -> http://airmax.pl/pomoc/rodzaje_zestawow.php . ISP device is NanoStation M5. There is LOS from NB to NS.

Distance is 2km and been working fine for the last year until last week. It didn't pass traffic, the station is connected but both sides have a very low CCQ (30-50%).
When I aksed to  reconfigured the AP to use only 20Mhz bandwith it started to pass traffic again and the CCQ went up to 98-100%.

We have tried all channels available and ran airview, the frequency band is clear on all channels.
Nothing have been done on the links, no reconfiguration, no tower installations.

It;s snowing season but there were no problems last year i december.
Is it possible that one radio gone bad and need to be replaced?
Signal is between -72-75 RSSI

.he fw is 5.5.2 with Airmax and autoack on.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users