Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help guys.... windows cannot connect to the client....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 aliaman

aliaman

• Banned
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

hello

I was using windows 8 for 1 year but last month sudenly my windows just crashed saying something about " Group Policy Client service failed" I tried to get it back but no succcess . Then I move back to windows 7. For a month it was workin fine but this morning same issue came up" cannot connect to the windows client" .

1 important thing is that i activated window using kmspico windows 8 and 7 also....

so what is this problem any body facing same...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,236 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Group policy is disabled by default in Windows 7, you should disable the service..... Shouldn't be connecting Windows clients on an isolated machine either.

Sounds like (maliciously) hacked versions of both OS's

(check if telnet is disabled too... if it is not it is surely a hacked OS)

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:30 AM

Are both copies of Windows legal versions with valid product keys?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 aliaman

aliaman
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

Are both copies of Windows legal versions with valid product keys?

no bro.... As I mentioned that i used KMSpico to activate both copies....

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

One of the forum rules:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,285 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

As pointed out by dc3...illegally activated/installed copies of any Windows operating system or other software...violates the forum rules and nullifies any request for assistance by forum members...with the lone exception (possibly) residing with the situation of malware situations resulting in topics originating in the Malware Removal Logs forum.

Should you desire to review the forum rules, there is a link to such in my signature.

This tool, KMSpico is apparently developed and disseminated solely for the purpose of obviating valid, legal procedures incorporated by Microsoft and other developers who are attempting to protect the legal rights of their properties.

I'm afraid that no member of this forum will be able to assist you in your effort. based on your admission that your Windows install is not legal.