Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm new . . . and loving it!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marciahew

Marciahew

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

Greetings to all from Iowa! WOW! I am a sassy intuitive gal who loves working with computers BUT no matter how much I would like it to be true, I am no computer geek. I probably need to say no more. My background is over 35 years administrative support which means I am a wordsmith and started word processing way back when on a manual typewriter. I love our current lifestyle where computers are part of our home and work life. Finding myself as the go to person when something isnt working with the computers folks rely on me to make sure issues are resolved or fixed, My non-computer geek status has required me to create a tools and systems to make things happen. While I cant rely on my professional computer knowledge, I can rely on my ability to network, research to find the information or service that I need. Thank heavens Im naturally curious and needs/solutions oriented always looking for another way or a new perspective that might work. Bottom line, BLEEPINGCOMPUTER where have you been all my life? I tripped on your website recently and instantly knew BleepingComputer would become a big part of my Make it Happen system. Thank you BleepingComputer for having the vision to network your skills and information AND for sharing! I look forward to becoming an active member and treasure the opportunity to benefit from everyone out there on the forums AND your wisdom. Your newest fan from Iowa is ever so grateful. MarciaHew

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer

We are glad You found us.

We are Looking forward to seeing You around the site.

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users