Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Rambling On...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bartman77

bartman77

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 AM

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/516789/adobe-flash-player-following-me/ Hamluis.

Hey folks,.. I'm no-one, and don't know much, i'm just broke dude so when 1, or more (more often than not),of my 4 archaic machines crash, oh and they crash, I learned instantly that u cannot trust Any company to help, that is unless your ok with your "HELP"  being an NEW equally useless product that with every versions (seems sometimes) only pupose is to strip you (ME) of any ability to choose or adjust or basicly retain any shred privacy and sorry USER RIGHTS AND CONTROL....forced on you, you MUST get very good at noticeing the vauge and yet so obvious trends, call me paranoid so be it, i call it eyes WIDE open, for instance, the launching of the godforsaken chromebook, the relentless push to apps and the easy peasy 1 touch, theres an app 4 that, pardon me) i aplaude advance and user friendly.. i mean it, BUT i will persue just as hard to know the--why, how and wut for in as many possible aspects that my simple small mind can absorb about what these lets call them tools? lol can do are doin or might do at any moment with nothing but a so-called harmless -back ground- automatic-behind your back but with you permission bla bla im so sorry i tend to vent, any hoo, right adobe my fringe theory is that,(but not theory but simple matter of fact)the youtube,twit-xbox,wireless,instant, facebook,gottaknow, is his newer than mine,push the product, the lust for $$$ the need for our feeble sponge like lack of a brain, the need to not be free with the the illusion that we MUST have it to survive, the have blatently right to our face, with us sheep begging for more have bottle necked us literaly to the point of --i u care to be a member of our so called civilized or 1rts world or new world order wutever ...../ you, me us, our kids every single thing we want to,must do, is now forced to. keep up or get off, type set up. the only true choice that we have, for real our last only honest user right is the choice. #1 unplug and get a life, or choose our master of puppets. google or god! not helpfull in the slightest i know ant im sorry, the original lucid, i did have a point i swear, the the constant shifting of and endless stream of file types, what device can use what, and the race between the gotta get paid and the me the you i share, that product is paid for by me, I and I alone can keep or share my paid for PROPERTY, perfect example, this is happeng as i type, ipod wont play yoube video that my laptop is, the difference,???? i own both, literally 1 in each hand. i own the page, my google + my subscription , here it is. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ there is nothing any of us can do except do what we do best, close eyes,cross fingers,open wallet and bend over!!! OH!! btw, buddy was sayin bout the flaming fox,.. 50/50 up 20 you but keep in mind that in is self is the problem, the operafoxamagoog prolly will work, but what do you loose in return, why are they `FREE` you pay with you very being. every click of the mouse, every browsed page, every liked this or that, is, can and will be sold to anyone that want the data, and in the end used to create the very next new must have that u are forced to buy to survive!!!!! thanks ... hi btw lol. im not a hater i swear, soooo IE stick with 10 till 11 is done, not hey beta this for us for free monkey, if the site,pikasite, `claims`` outadate, wich is gonna make you need new, not your fault, you are simple conditiond to buy, i call it pavloved.. anyhoo u got crome use it, singin opera, use it, feelin foxy run with it they created the game, how u gonna play, don`t careÉ i thin you do, or you would not clutchin on to win 7 like the titanic when they are virtualy begging you enticeing, tricking you in to 8, you all see it, we all know its comming, 1 owns all 1 is the scarry , one system,one world one, one stamp on the forhead!!!!! kiss it goodbye. oh ya btw again adobe literaly war with its self over defaults so every browser search tool youtube w
ever, is an entire new force of flash player-gamer,active-x,exceptions, ports updates,holes in your firewall,......... it never ends. try if you NEED to do whatever it is you do run ie 10 in private, no add-ons, with windows-microsoft as default ensuring no other browser can even think of starting. i often uninstall the fox,chrome without a second thought,, 1, clears the, fixes the pileup  i takes to run, 2 allows you to control what is added, updated and latched on like ticks, traker .... blala thatsit ,,say no to satan,,,,

*Moderator Edit: removed inappropriate language. ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 10 December 2013 - 11:59 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Gen Chat - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enriqe

Enriqe

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

I think what you're describing here is a fairly new (last decade) marketing goal/tatic, which is to make the cocaine product. Of course google and some of the others you mentioned are exactly that. A product/service people will learn to rely on, and keep coming back for more. 

Remember when Yahoo chat first came out?

Edited by Enriqe, 10 December 2013 - 10:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users