Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Video Converter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Deyis

Deyis

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:16 PM

Ok, I am trying to convert avi files to mpeg2 so that I can play some home movies on my Dvd player. I tried Mediacoder and it converted very quick but then the file wouldn't load. Then I tried X video converter and it took an hour to convert but then only the sound played back, no video at all. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong or what program works best. I want the best video and sound quality I don't care how long it takes, also shareware that lets me convert 100% will be good before I make a purchase, thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users