Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

keyboard problem?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robert Sukovich

Robert Sukovich

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

In another posting, I describe a herky-jerkey and very very slow movement of the game Carnival Critters on Gamesville. It is a slot type game with 5 wheels running horizontally. The wheels barely move. Now I notice another problem when I type something in the browser or other blank boxes. When I press a key to hit a letter it might start OK but then I type another three letters or so and they do not appear right away. Other times even when I hit the first letter to type the first word, nothing happens for a second or two later. There is a hesitation. Could this be the same problem that is affecting the Carnival Critters game?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

Try the following.

1)  Click on Start, then Control Panel, then Ease of Access Center.

2)  Click on Make the keyboard easier to use.

3)  Remove the check mark in the box labeled Turn on FilterKeys.

4)  Click Set up FilterKeys

5)  Remove the check mark in the box labeled Trun on FilterKeys when the right SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds.

6)  Click on OK twice.

Edited by dc3, 10 December 2013 - 01:08 PM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users