Maybe this was posted before . Normal I use Adobe Flashplayer. But when Chrome was running a flash presentation had problems - sound interrupted in shocks - sound was not in equal speed with image - image was also interrupted.
So I went inside Chrome and type in the command bar : chrome:/plugins and received a complete list of plugins - on the right top window I clicked detail and got even more info. Under flashplayer - 2 players found pluged in = Adobe and PepperFlash. I disabled Pepperflash and saved. Restarted Chrome and indeed the quality has improved. Hope it will stay stable now.
Kind regards - Gamla