Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Activate Microsoft Word

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HugofromPluto

HugofromPluto

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

After I updated to Windows 8.1, my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 prompts me to activate. Whenever I try to activate, I get the prompt:

We're sorry, something went wrong and we can't do this for you right now. Please try again later. (0xC004C032).

I got this Microsoft Office from my school.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Edited by HugofromPluto, 07 December 2013 - 12:17 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Ask your school exactly what version they gave you. It is possible that it is a trial version in which case it seems you cannot reactivate it. But you can install a different copy. See these articles from the MS web-site :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2810080

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-office_install/re-activating-a-re-installation-of-office-2010/18f1f9d0-de1a-4fd3-b794-e3c2523b62fc?auth=1

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users