Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with Tag Keys 3.0 to insert Hyperlink in 5000 emails

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shaytala

shaytala

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 PM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I downloaded Tag Keys 3.0 as I was told I can use it to really shortcut 5,000 emails I need to send out.   My email is short and sweet....has one hyperlink to send past customer to a site for them to confirm they want to remain on a particular list.

I cannot find out how to insert the hyperlink into the email using this program.   I've emailed the company (they are not reachable by phone) and it takes up to 24 hours for a response.  

I've gone all over the internet searching for some kernel of info on this issue.............no luck.  Is there another perhaps "simpler" program that will allow an old worn down broad (myself) to get this done easier?

Thanks for help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Will5200

Will5200

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 AM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm just curious, but why do you need to send out 5000 of the same email message? Did all 5000 recipients ask that you send this email message to them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users