Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer keeps shutting off all video than Beeping 2 short 1 Long

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Israfel

Israfel

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

If I am correct this has to do with the video card unable to send or isn't installed. I believe it is going with not installed as I had to reinstall windows, but after reinstalling windows I was never able to successfully install Catalyst Control Center for my Raedon graphics card. My question is if anyone has had this problem, and if so knows a solution?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

System manufacturer and model?  If self-built, motherboard manufacturer and model?

Louis

#3 slgrieb

slgrieb

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

Virtually all current beep codes are indicative of defective memory. I'd download Memtest86+, make a bootable CD, and run the diagnostics with one memory module installed in the system at a time. Essentially, there's a 100% chance that at least one of your memory modules is defective. If you have other compatible modules you can substitute, you can isolate the fault quicker than running the diagnostic.

Edited by slgrieb, 10 December 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is... 
WIFFLEBALL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users