Jump to content
Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:53 AM
Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:11 AM
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply
Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:28 AM
is this what you request?
Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:08 AM
1) What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?
2) When do you get this error (I'm guessing it's when you are doing something online)?
3) Open device manager - any yellow or red symbols?
4) Have you recently updated any driver(s)?
5) Make and model of your system please?
Also, please see this thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512348/bsod-while-torrenting-due-to-netiosys/
Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:52 AM
1. I recently format my laptop
2. I guess when i'm working with more than one program(usually visual studio) and i think is overloaded
3. no there is nothin yellow or red on my device manager
4. my operating system is windows 7 , my laptop is HP Pavillion 7300 - Processor Intel Core 2 Duo T9300
Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:01 AM
Why did you reformat?
What was the OS before your reformatted?
What did you use to install Windows 7 (was it an ORIGINAL, retail copy of Windows 7)?
After installing the OS, from where did you obtain the drivers you installed?
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users