Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FBI Virus

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rodzilla4721

Rodzilla4721

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

Can any one help for removal?

Edited by hamluis, 06 December 2013 - 08:30 AM.
Moved from XP to AII - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 6,054 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Hi,

Have you tried the Bleepingcomputer guide?

xXToffeeXx~

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

~Twitter~ | ~Malware Analyst at Emsisoft~

#3 Twitterfollower

Twitterfollower

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

Video with step by step instructions to remove FBI Virus

#4 2BUNIQUE

2BUNIQUE

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

Not only is it software...it's not a site my customers browsers are being redirected to via chrome ...their homepage has been changed via malicious toolbars that self install when they click the link saying their flash player is out of date to this site....

hxxp://fbi.gov.id529395543-3748168620.t384766.com/

DO Dot click the link!!!!! It will cause you not to be able to close the tab it opens up in. I just dont know how to upload a screenshot to show you

Edited by Budapest, 24 December 2013 - 01:18 AM.
Link disabled ~Budapest

#5 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 6,054 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hi 2BUNIQUE,

Do you mean it is like this?: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-your-browser-has-been-locked-ransomware

Also, please do not post live links to malware. You can infect other people, when in doubt replace the http with hxxp like the moderator has edited your post to do.

xXToffeeXx~

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

~Twitter~ | ~Malware Analyst at Emsisoft~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users