Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"My computer" loading slow, icons wont delete off desktop, hang on restart, more

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SgtNoobert

SgtNoobert

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

I am having issues with several things right now and have no idea what's wrong. I recently tried to uninstall DAEMON tools Lite and it failed. The emulated CD drivers are still there and wont disable or uninstall. My Computer is taking a long time to load, icons won't delete off my desktop, when I try to restart it hangs on the "logging off" blue screen and I have to hard restart. I'm not sure if all these problems are tied to DAEMON tools but I am getting very worried I am infected or worse. Can anyone give me some ideas of what to do to fix this?

Can include HJT log or whatever is needed.

Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

Lets start with a Speccy scan so we know what you have for specs. Please Download Speccy, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/speccy/dl/193/. Please run this and post the results here. Also please download Mini Toolbox http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/dl/65/ and post the results here. This way we can see what's on your computer and what isn't working right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users