I am currently running Windows 8.1 and have been experiencing the following issues:
- Not receiving Windows 8.1 Updates.
- WinPatrol keeps alerting me with: " A Change Has Been Detected in Your Windows Auto Update Settings" when I have done nothing at all.
- Trouble Updating/Installing Adobe Acrobat Pro and/or Creative Cloud Apps.
- When Logged in under my user account, "run" does not run with Admin Privileges, however it does with the "Net User" Hidden Account.
- When I visit the Windows Update Site in IE11, I receive a message stating: "To use this site, you must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or later."
- Certain Drivers (although recommended by Dell for my Service Tag) are not installing.
- I was recently infected with ScorpionSaver, but did "Dell System Recovery" to remove it.
- MalwareBytes scan comes up empty.
- Windows Update Troubleshooting Report give error code: 0x80070490
If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!