Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo e-mail

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jci32180

jci32180

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well I can't send anything from yahoo mail, don't know why, but guess that I need to check smtp and imtp settings to see if correct, but How do I get to them to check and what is the proper terms that I need to type in?  Thanks in advance,  and if it is something else let me know.

Edited by hamluis, 05 December 2013 - 12:44 PM.
Moved from Vista to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

With Yahoo I don't know if you can. If you use the yahoo toolbar on any browser, (didn't mention which browser is giving you trouble) uninstall it using Revo uninstaller, reboot your computer then go back to yahoo and reinstall it. See if it helps. I have been having issues with Yahoo mail myself for the past few days so it may be a Yahoo issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users