Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win 8.1 - 2months and 4 different Passwords Later still no go

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dazza

Dazza

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hi :thumbup2: Guys I wont go into the details but 2 months of this Win 8 stuff (the old computer Died) has left me with a Headache and 4 different accounts Plus ONE that is the MS AccountI need to get rid of all the unused accounts” without loosing all my stuff from the account’s” I have been using for the last 5 weeks the Microsoft Account which is what I am on now the other Accounts work” but none of my stuff is there. 

I realise I will have to Import all my stuff from the Microsoft Account. I dont want to Run in the Cloud or MSA I just want 5 of the App from the ‘Store’ I can get them now in the MS Account but I want to sync them over which is what I tried to do Via the Link below very Frustrating!

1) Administrator, (has a Pass word)

2) DazzlingDasha  ( Local Acc Administrator Has - same Password as the “Administrator” Account)

3) Guest account ??

Plus

4) The Microsoft Account ( DashaTrukka )

I have tried to do this step here to set up the ---  DazzingDasha

Account:

And i can get to the last step' I also need to Syn? Import all the stuff from MS Account over to the DashingDazzler Account? Edit: the DazzlingDasha Acc By Pass Login Page go straight to Start

set up on it

Using Windows Store when you use a Local account For Sign in

http:/tweakhound.com/2013/10/07/windows-8-1-account-settings/

Hope you can help Guys Cheers for Now Dasha :hello: :smash:

Edited by Dazza, 02 December 2013 - 11:12 PM.

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

Windows 10, Weston 1000 T-byte HDD - Partitions -  G, -  H, - I, - J 

CCleaner, Kaspersky (Full Version) MWMByts Weekly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dazza

Dazza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

Hi Guys Dont know whats happenning But I need to know how to Delete or Close a thread? My last is not getting any response and that may be Because it's in the wrong forum or just an Inane Thread? so I expect that it's taking up space thats needed so Iwill log off Guys and see if that will delete it Is there a Way to just Delete old Posts? thanks Dasha

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

Which thread needs closed? I am reading over your post a few times to get my response in order. Please be patient  :busy:

Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#4 Dazza

Dazza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

Thanks Sneakycyber I only wanted to know if I should take the last issue down Win 8.1 - 2months and 4 different Passwords Later still no go

as its not urgent and I realise you guys are busy I may just do a Clean Re Install and start again this account’s are way over the Top and I want to 

log in to an Ordinary Local account not MS Account. I will just lkeave this here now or should I re Post it

Thanks for your reply Dasha :thumbup2:

Edited by Dazza, 06 December 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#5 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

I think at this point I may be easier to save everything then do a "refresh". Unless others more knowelgeable then I can keep track of everything you need chime in and walk you through it.

Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#6 Dazza

Dazza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

Thanks Cobba I agree so if I dop a "Refresh" will that mean I can set up another Microsoft Account and just use a "Local User" instead? I don't mind having the Microsoft Account. I just don't want to use skydrive and stuff? Anyway I will take that way out and close this thread Thanks again for your time and help cheers for Now Dazza :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users