Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 taro248

taro248

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 AM

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hey guy's my name is Dominic. Just registred a couple of minutes ago because i needed help with virus stuff..... and it says i need to make an intro post to be able to post so here it is:

watch, so I came on for a bit.
Started looking this "General Discussion" like right now yeah? BAM See something i like, dafuq ?
Like legits.
So here's ma introduction, so yeah.
I'm actually not a cat or a dog, I'm a Chinese Eating Master.
But anyway, I came on today thinking "mhhhmm yeah, gunna enjoy this"
Choose register , GET 1000 FREAKING PM, LIKE BRO I'M A NEW, I DON'T NEED NO PMs. So I decided to read them.
So I decided, I'll look at forums again ? Ya'know, Theres like 20000 people registred has got to be a lot?  Never seen that before man.
So I tried to post, and realised, freaking hell bro, I'm hungry. Go get some food, yeah? Ya'know food nom nom nom.
Come back and Mods  are like "YO" and he PMs me? Like CMON I HAD 1000 PMs . Seriously man, I'M JUST A FREAKING HAMSTER TRYING TO HAVE FUN. 
SO MUCH PMs.
THIS IS FREAKING RACISM MAN, JUST PURE RACISM.
This is cause I'm a Chinese Hamster not MURICAN.

Well i was bored ^ Not actually real just made it because i was bored x) Hope you laughed :D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users