Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to the forum and have a quick question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 giraffasus

giraffasus

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

As the title stated I am new to this forum. I found this site by searching for what  C:\User\STUDIO1\AppData\Local\Temp\CT3306061\plugins\TBVerifier.dll

I found a link to this topic where it seems that the problem that I am having was solved. I suppose my question then is, can I follow the same instructions given in this thread or should I start a new thread and ask for help with a similar issue. I understand my logs will be different.

I also found another thread that gave different advice. Not sure which to follow. Any advice on whether to start a new thread in the appropriate section or simply follow one of the above would be appreciated. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

If you think you are infected you should post your problem in the malware removal section.

You will receive excellent help there.

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,049 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

Hello there and welcome to BC :welcome: ,

It is unwise to follow the malware removal instructions posted for someone else as they are often specific to that machine and mix of software and malware.

Rather than posting in the malware removal section to begin with, please post in the Am I Infected forum which is here:

Orange Blossom :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

#4 giraffasus

giraffasus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

thanks. I will post there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users