Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Integrator.exe system error:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 attysecy

attysecy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

I'm getting the integrator.exe system error that says: the program can't start because rtl120.bpl is missing from your computer. The error occurs if I try to start AVG PC tuneup or malwarebytes. I cannot uninstall the programs nor can I re-install them. Tried that & the installer says a previous program exits, uninstall it to continue.

I have no idea how this happened or what caused the error.  I'm running Windows 7; I seem to be stuck, can't run the programs and can't uninstall them.

I downloaded Avast antivirus program & ran that, pc is clean.  Not tried to uninstall in safe mode, guess I could do that BUT how do I re-install the missing rtl120.bpl?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sikntired

sikntired

• Members
  • 1,002 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Try clicking on START and in the search box type MSCONFIG and press enter. When the System Configuration opens click on STARTUP tab. Any items that are ticked are set to run at startup. Untick any items that you do not want to run at startup (ie, AVG PC Utility, Advanced System Care, IOBIT, etc) Almost every item is optional although you may have items that are for anti-virus, firewall, sound or controls for display panel. DO NOT UNTICK.

Reboot and see if there is any difference.

Next download and run: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

This will aid in removing any PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) that were inadvertently downloaded.

Post back and let us know how the system is doing.

Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users