Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Color abnormalities on Acer T231H monitor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hello everybody, and how are you? I'm not sure how much this forum post is going to bring me, but I'll give it a try anyway. I have an Acer T231H touchscreen monitor. It has worked wonderfully for over a year.

The thing is BUILT FOR SUCCESS. But I have noticed something weird since Monday night. things to have a weird color abnormality. Things that are suppose to be dark green,are now a sort of a darkish yellow color now. Things like my red exit sign for programs are now darkish almost black. Dark red things like the arterial blood pressure numerics on my cardiopulmonary bypass simulator are completely black and impossible to see. Things that were suppose to be purple are a darkish bluish color. I've verified all cables are connected. They seem to be all right. So what can I do? I've tested this on two computers and so I know while my HP computer pretty much belongs in the dumpster as bad as the CPU usage is, Its not the fault of the coloring abnormalities. I really need help because this is causing a huge problem. Thank you, and God bless.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 674 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

If it exhibits the same problem on multiple computers, the monitor is failing. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users