Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube, Google, and Other Google sites won't load on one computer only

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 peasantb

peasantb

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

[EDIT] Disabled IPv6 in about:config fixed the problem for me.

I cannot access Youtube, Google videos, Google product fourms, etc... from any browser.

All other computers on the network have no problems loading any of these.

I've cleared every browser cache, reset and unplugged my router and modem, reinstalled my browsers, reinstalled flash, reinstalled my wireless drivers, got a new wireless adapter, went through an ethernet cable all to no avail. I've renewed/released my ip, flushed/actived DNS services and cleared the entries in my hosts file.

Other sites work fine, even other video sites. Sometimes I can search on Google.com but it's intermittant. Gmail opens after a lengthy amount of time. Rarely, I can get to Youtube, but all videos remain blank and will not even play the preroll ad.

Currently, trying to navigate to Youtube, it says "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

I am currently using a PC running Windows 7 64bit.

Edited by peasantb, 30 November 2013 - 04:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users