Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

asus-GTX 770/rosewill 1000w psu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xxjoker122

xxjoker122

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Just bought a asus-GTX 770 and a 1000w psu,  really hope everything is compatible after spending 500$, my motherboard is a AMD 970, if anyone can help with the stress and let me no if it will be good that would be great, i have high anxiety problems lol

Edited by xxjoker122, 29 November 2013 - 06:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Try this site, http://pcpartpicker.com/. Click on the build button then choose the Mobo from the mobo list and the psu from the psu list and it'll tell you if they aren't compatible together. YOu can use it to check all parts on the computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users