G'day Xalell3000, and Welcome to BC !!
Lets see if we can get rid of this pest for you.....
The following list may appear a little daunting.....
However...feel free to post the logs back in individual posts....or whatever you are comfortable with.
( I often find it less daunting if i download all the necessary programs to my desktop before I begin )
Please run these in the order I have listed them
If you would run these for me, we will make a start...
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If a security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Download MiniToolBox MiniToolBox, Save it to your desktop and run it.
Close any Firefox browsers you may have open
Checkmark the following boxes:
•Report IE Proxy Settings
•Reset IE Proxy Settings
•Report FF Proxy Settings
•Reset FF Proxy Settings
•List content of Hosts
•List IP configuration
•List last 10 Event Viewer log
•List Installed Programs
•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
•List Minidump Files
Click Go and copy / paste the result (Result.txt).
And then !!.....
Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
* Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
* A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
* If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
* Do not reboot until instructed.
* If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Then follow straight away with MBAM....
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/ to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the finish of the installation, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. <<< most important )
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Be sure that everything is checked and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here in your next Reply
Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Following this, we need to run MBAR....
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.
Unzip downloaded file.
Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.
When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt